Baby Basics of Sarasota County, Inc.
Providing free diapers and kindness...
What you can do to help people like Laura:
- Request that friends and family donate to Baby Basics.
- Host a fundraising event to benefit Baby Basics.
- Invite a representative from Baby Basics to speak at your church or other organization.
As a local business or organization, you can
- Include Baby Basics in your next event.
- Host a fundraising event on our behalf.
- Connect us to your Corporate Matching Gifts Program. We are a 501(c)3 charity under the umbrella of the Community Foundation of Sarasota County.
- Link our website to your website to help us increase our visibility.
- Help us move diapers from our storage unit to our distribution center.
- Help us hand out diapers to our families when they come to pick them up.
- Help with one of our fundraising events. We need volunteers to help with sponsors, publicity,
and organizing and setting up events.
We welcome any donation amount, but here are some guidelines:
$75 buys one month of diapers and wipes
$225 buys three months of diapers and wipes
$450 buys six months of diapers and wipes
$900 buys a year of diapers and wipes
Laura, one of our moms, shared this after her child aged out of the program:
"I would like to say 'Thank you' to all the caring, loving ladies at Baby Basics who provided diapers, wipes, and books to my daughter. Because of the help you provided, I was able to spoil her (just a little bit!), and with the money we saved, my husband and I were able to pay off a few small debts that we otherwise would have had to wait to pay off. We are a young working couple, and in this day and age it can be hard to make ends meet, even with two incomes. We had one less expense to worry about and it made all the difference. I am forever grateful!"